Wednesday 4 May 2016

#NWMeet 2.0: Blogging Event

Last Saturday, I was lucky enough to go to the #NWMeet 2.0 in Liverpool, which was organised by the amazing Katy Gilroy (go and say hello to her, she’s lovely). I got to meet lots of amazing women who I’ve been following on Twitter for a while, as well as see some new faces and find some new blogs to read.



Then it was time for the raffle, where Katy was surprised with a gift from all of us as a thank you for hosting the event. Rachel was super lucky and won some Nanshy brushes! She was pretty chuffed about that.



To top it all off we got a massive goody bag crammed to the brim with freebies, which was the icing on the cake for such a great day. We got a few hand creams from Weleda, which I’ve passed along to my mum as they sounded perfect for her. I was really excited to see the Wet Brush and LiLash Serum in the bag which I’ve wanted to try for a while, as well as some Makeup Geek shadows! As if that wasn’t enough, there were also lots of things from new brands I haven’t heard of, which I can’t wait to try.

After we left the event I wondered around Liverpool and got some lovely pictures, which I’ll share in a future post as I’m aware that this one is a bit long! Sorry about that, I just took so many photographs and I wanted to include as many as possible!

Were you at #NWMeet 2.0? Leave your blog in the comments so I can make sure I’m following you!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!