Monday, 3 October 2016

Do You Need Advice? #DearAlice


I've had an idea for a video: it might work, it might not. But it's something I was curious to try.

In my family and friendship groups, I'm often the person who people talk to about their problems. I like to think that I'm a sympathetic person who doesn't judge people, so perhaps people find it easy to talk about these things with me. I thought I'd make a video along the same wavelength, where people tell me about their various difficulties and I give them some sort of advice.

Obviously I'm not a professional, I'm a friend offering some kind words in a place free from judgement. But after I made "I'm Fine", I was heartbroken at how many people said that they could relate to it, because that video was inspired by a really difficult time in my life. I know that a lot of people who watch my videos do so to escape from their world, or to feel like they're not alone, so this is my way of giving something back.

I've already had one submission which I think is an excellent example, and I'll definitely talk about this in the video:


You can tell me your problems or struggles in the comments below, or tweet/snapchat me @MissAliceRed on all social platforms. If you need more than 140 characters, you can email me at missalicered@gmail.com. I'm planning to screenshot everything sent to me to include in the video, but if you want to be anonymous that's completley fine, just let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon.




I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!