Sunday, 16 October 2016

Dear Alice: My First Attempt at an Agony Aunt Video

Dear Alice Episode 1: How to be Single

I mentioned in a previous post that I was considering doing an agony aunt/advice video called "Dear Alice". The response was very positive and I even received a few submissions, so here's the first episode. I'd love to know what you think! So far the response has been wonderful and I have enough requests to do another few episodes, so this will definitely become a series. 

In this video, I talk about how to be single in a world full of relationships, upgrading your camera, and give advice on telling stories in videos as well as being freelance.



I'm always looking for more submissions, so if you need advice or just want a second opinion, you can reach out to me on Twitter, or leave a comment in this post or directly on YouTube. You can also email me at missalicered@gmail.com. You can even be anonymous if you like!



I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!