Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Daytime Spring OOTD

Daytime Spring OOTD Alice Red

Here in the UK, the sun has come out for Spring... but it's still pretty cold. This means my outfits have been colourful with a few more floral patterns thrown in the mix, but tights are still a big part of my wardrobe, and layering is pretty much essential.
 Daytime Spring OOTD | Alice Red

This was something I put together when I went to meet a friend for milkshakes (yes, I do always get milkshakes when I see my friends. Or chips. Or both). It was a windy day, so I dug out my staple navy blue blazer. I got it from a charity shop, but the label says Marks & Spencer so it was probably a lot more expensive than the tenner I paid for it when it was brand new. Underneath the blazer, I wore my new 'Squad Goals' T-Shirt from Primark that I've been loving on casual days. 

Daytime Spring OOTD | Alice Red

Daytime Spring OOTD | Alice Red

I also wore the same floral skirt from H&M that I wore in my last lookbook, as I think it's perfect for this time of year. The brown ankle boots are the same ones from Primark that I wore in that lookbook, too.  Then I added a statement necklace, also from Primark, to complete the look.

Daytime Spring OOTD | Alice Red

What's your go-to outfit in Spring?



I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!