Friday, 4 September 2015

My Experience With Depression


This week's video is a bit different: I'm taking about my experience with Depression (and why it took me so long to seek help), my advice for anyone who thinks they might have it, and small things I do to feel better. I'm not a doctor or a psychiatrist or anything like that, this is just my story, and if it's any different to yours then don't let that stop you from getting help.

I want mental health to be something that people feel comfortable discussing on my channel and here on my blog, so if you have any questions/advice then please feel free to talk in the comments here or on any of my Youtube videos.


Helplines: (UK)

Mind: 
0300 123 3393
Text: 86463

The Samaritans: 
08457 90 90 90 

Helplines: (International)


If you know any other websites with international helplines, please leave them in the comments and I'll add them to the list.


I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!