Tuesday, 7 July 2015

New Series: Notes from June

Notes from June

So I had this idea that instead of making a video about beauty products, I'd start making monthly videos about... well, whatever I can't fit into my regular videos, basically. Most of the time that will be what's happened in my month as well as some non-beauty favourites. It's a bit different to what I normally film as I'm allowed to go off on a tangent if I feel like it, and things will get a lot more personal. If you've subscribed to my Youtube channel expecting a new beauty video every Friday, that won't change. I will still upload them every week. But I've been watching a lot of vlogs and chattier videos from people like Lucy Jane Wood and Jack Howard and I wanted to do something similar.

This month's episode features a sneak-peek of an upcoming co-lab, Netflix favourites, that time Keegan Allen gave me a shout-out on Instagram, mental health, whatever the photographer's version of writer's block is, and a lovely book called Map My Style All that in ten minutes? Yup, you got it.

Anyway, do let me know what you think...



I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!