Friday, 26 June 2015

June Beauty Favourites

It's that time of the month again - time for some beauty favourites! In this week's video I'll be chatting about a skincare saviour, a foundation that I've nearly used up, and my current favourite makeup for nineties eyeshadow and lips. 


I'll also be sharing an idea I have for my non-beauty favourites... basically, I like talking about non-beauty favourites as well as what's going on in my life in my Favourites videos, but I normally have to edit out most of it because the video gets too long. So I've decided to make some personal, chatty videos once a month where I just talk about what I've got up to and been watching on Netflix and stuff like that, and maybe even insert a vlogging clip or two. 

PS. I passed 100 subscribers on Youtube this week and just wanted to say a big thank you to all you lovely people who liked my videos so much that you opted to be notified when I make another one. I know it's a fairly small milestone but nevertheless, I'm so, so happy. Love you all!


I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!