Friday, 1 May 2015

April Favourites

Alice Red: April Favourites 2015

I wasn't sure whether to post this video or not, basically I've been having some major Anxiety issues recently. I was a bit frazzled but I didn't have any other time in the week to film so I tried to get on with it. I don't know if I'm happy with the results but I thought I'd post it for the time being... after all, I imagine this will just happen from time to time and there won't be much I can do about it.

On another note, what do you think of the plain white background? I think it looks a bit boring and the changing light really bothers me... but on the other hand it's much easier to set up and could maybe work better once I get some blinds put up. It kind of matches my new site layout, too! So I'm not sure. Let me know what you think. 



Oh, and here's the link to the eBay Beauty Blender dupe, just in case you don't watch the video on Youtube.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely video! I really like this background, I think it distracts less because of the neutral background. i really like the music on the intro and outro ;) You're really improving a lot and I love to see that!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charline, you always leave the sweetest comments :) I like that it's less distracting but I would need to get some blinds in that room to stop the lighting from changing so much. Thanks for your feedback xx

      Delete