Friday, 10 April 2015

Primark Haul

Primark Haul Spring 2015
I'm not as mad about clothes shopping as I am about makeup (which you may have already noticed by the distinct lack of fashion posts over here and the fact that I wear the same three or four tops on rotation in my videos), but every year me and my bestie hit the giant Primark on Market Street in Manchester. I got quite a lot of stuff and thought I'd share - if my budget allowed, I'd probably buy the whole shop.

PS. Sorry it's been so quiet over here, I'm just having some time off from writing as there's quite a lot going on at the moment. I won't bore you with the details - but let's just say there's been a lot of retail therapy, hence filming two hauls in a row. Anyway, I plan to try and get back into things within the next week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely picks! I went to Primark yesterday so I'm going to do a post on that next week too ;) I'm too scared to do a video though :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charline!
      Don't be scared of videos! When I used to get nervous in front of the camera I'd try to pretend it was my best friend or boyfriend and I was talking to them - and remember, videos can be deleted later ;) x

      Delete