Friday, 17 April 2015

MASSIVE Makeup Revolution Haul

Once again I have failed to restrain myself and bought far too many things. You're probably going to get a cup of tea for this one - not only do I ramble on and on (as always), but I also got a lot of free gifts to talk about, meaning the video is quite long. Do you guys like longer videos or do you like it when I just get to the point? Personally I watch more chatty videos myself and perhaps that's why I seem to be making more of them, but let me know...

2 comments:

  1. The baked blush looks so pretty! I really like the Radiant light highlighters and Iconic Pro too xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It gives a really lovely glow, great if you can't be bothered to use a highlighter ;) xx

      Delete