Saturday, 7 March 2015

The British Tag



An alternative title for this video could be "The Tag Where Alice Nearly Had A Full-On Meltdown On Camera" but that didn't seem as catchy.

Basically, I attempted to film a video at my boyfriend's family's house. I thought that the camera mic wouldn't be able to pick up the sound of his dad doing DIY downstairs. Boy, was I wrong! I wasn't proud of getting so moody on video so I thought I'd make the best out of the situation and turn it into an almost comedy video.

It's becoming a big possibility that we might end up living here very soon, if that's the case you guys can expect to see lots of voiceover makeup tutorials - much easier to film in noisy environments!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely video :) you're doing a great job!

    I posted a video tutorial today, about my day-to-night make up look!
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/03/day-to-night-make-up.html

    Love, Charline
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Subbed to your channel x

      Delete
  2. ahah! i can relate with the all voiceover problem. when i was living in milan, people in the apartment next to me were breaking "literally" the wall so trying to film a video was such a joke! ahaha
    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! Filming a video is harder than it looks, right? x

      Delete