Friday, 20 February 2015

New Video: My Everyday Makeup Routine


With guaranteed 90% more phaffing than most everyday routines!

So this is my second Youtube video, and I think I'm starting to get into the swing of things a bit. Once I got the lights up and hit the record button filming was a (slightly) smoother process. I'm not as awkward in front of the camera now, but I still seem to be using my "teacher voice". (FYI: I'm not a teacher.) Editing is still taking a ridiculously long time - I think that's just because of the style of videos I'm doing at the moment, I'm not that confident chatting about what I'm doing, even though that's the kind of video I love to watch myself, so faster videos with music kind of work better.

In this video I'll be showing how I cover the redness in my skin on an everyday basis using green primer and the Gosh Mineral Powder. I think my review of the Gosh Mineral Powder is one of my most popular posts - so I knew I wanted to put it in a video once I got my Youtube channel up and running so that you could see it in action.

Please leave comments, like and subscribe to my channel, it's looking a bit quiet over there at the moment! #newb

Sorry this one's up a bit late, Boyfriend has been having health problems again so we had to go and get his chest x-rayed.

I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!