Monday, 24 November 2014

The Perfect Pink-Brown Blush-Contour Product


I've been searching high and low for the perfect contour/blush hybrid. This has proven to be rather challenging, seeing as I'm quite pale and only have the budget for drugstore shopping.

This is the MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow. Isn't it beautiful? I love the pentagon design, with browns, pinks, and lilac colours. I just swirl my Real Techniques Contour Brush around all the colours, and then apply it under my cheekbones. I like to imagine there's a line between the top of my ear and my mouth then do a swirl on the apples of my cheeks, that just seems to be the most flattering way for my face. Then I blend it with a clean blusher brush, just to get rid of the harsh lines. In the pan it looks quite shimmery, but I promise that it's not overly sparkly on the face. I don't wear blush most of the time due to the redness in my skin, so this is the perfect pink-brown hybrid to add a bit of colour and sculpt to my face, and it's only £2.50! It's quite heavily pigmented, so I would suggest tapping off any excess product before you apply.


Another lovely thing about the Mosaic Bronzer is that it also makes a wonderful eyeshadow palette, which was a nice suprise. You can get a really nice pink-toned smokey eye, perfect for Autumn. I've applied the lighter colours in the inner corners of my eye, the deeper pinks on the outer edges and the brown shade in the crease.

What's your favourite blush-contour product?

I always read and reply to comments! Say hello!