Sunday, 13 April 2014

FOTD: Bold Eyeliner and Sheer Red Lips


Today I wanted to test the Rimmel BB Cream that I got in my recent haul. I want try it a few more times before I come to any conclusions, but my first impressions is that it is much more fast-drying than any product I've previously tried, and therefore the only way to have a successful result is to buff it in in very small sections at a time. However, once it was actually on my face I was quite pleased at how it covered redness and evened out my skin.

Once I'd finished my base, I decided to try out the new Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner that I also got in the haul. I did the round/hooded-eye version of winged eyeliner, which is only wearing it on the outer half of my eyelid and making the line thicker towards the end (as seen above). After applying that, as well as Barry M White Kohl Pencil on my waterline, and then using a few coats of my trusty L'Oreal Double Extension Renewable Serum Mascara in Black (what a mouthful), my eyes looked quite dramatic so I opted for a sheer lip colour. My Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 045 Romantic was perfect. 


Other Products Used:

Sleek Contour Palette in Light (but only the highlight)
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed (the first two pink shades)

2 comments: